There’s a lot of pressure to get everything right in a high-profile project involving hundreds of people. This is even more challenging without a proper tool to track progress. Hence, a 360° progress management tool is crucial in providing more visual information and streamlining your team’s process to manage site documentation.
Utilizing a construction tool like HoloBuilder enables on-site photos to be immediately uploaded to the project working files via the JobWalk app. Tags or issues can be documented within the images to help manage the project and communicate across the team. Unlike previous workflows where photos were not always precisely documented, the HoloBuilder photos are saved with context, are easy to find, and add value to the project and workflow.
In this case study, learn how 360° photo documentation can:
- Capture photos on-site six times faster than a traditional 2D photo process
- Reduce the time to retrieve photos
- Document site progress for QA/QC, client documentation, and tracking
- Identifying new ways for site photos to support processes and workflows
- Adopting best practices for future projects and Autodesk BIM 360 integration