To reduce its operating expenses, Scottish Futures Trust, was looking to improve its asset management processes pre-, during and post- construction. The team needed a solution to manage its buildings more effectively while reducing reliance on costly on-site visits.
Download the case study to learn how Scottish Futures Trust leveraged 360° photo capture technology and HoloBuilder’s Construction Progress Management platform for one of its buildings, Alness Academy, allowing the team to:
- Remotely view assets and O&M information prior to site arrival
- Instantly access asset manual instructions whilst on site
- Improve asset performance by reducing overall maintenance costs
- Reduce operational risk for building owners and users
- Support more effective and efficient planning, sequencing and scheduling of mandatory maintenance tasks